Join our Team
We want to meet all good teachers!
We are always looking for excellent professionals who meet the following requirements: university studies, ethical, punctual, responsible, dedicated, service-oriented, innovative, dynamic, creative, flexible, adaptable, excellent classroom management, committed to continuous improvement and able to work under pressure. Proficiency with education technology as well as an excellent level of oral and written communication in Spanish, English and/or Quechua is required.
We offer professional opportunities to become part of a top quality, international school focused on providing up-to-date pedagogy as well as an excellent work environment.
We are also looking for psychologists and related professionals!
We welcome families who wish to support our daily work. We love it when families actively participate! Through our volunteer program, school families can give their time and expertise to support our academic, artistic, sports, and community service projects.
Who can participate?
Members of our school community who wish to share some of their time, knowledge or skills with our students.
How to sign up?
Those interested should contact email@example.com indicating their interest. The school will then be in touch to coordinate training and preparation. Volunteering can occur one time or on a regular basis. Some potential activities include:
- Reading books in Spanish, English or Quechua.
- Presentations about careers or professions.
- Updating and maintaining our alumni database.
- Chaperoning field trips.
- Helping make costumes and school materiales.
- Giving workshops such as first aid.
- Presentations related to areas of study such as science, social studies etc.
- Grounds projects such as gardening, design, artistic interventions.
- Community service projects.
- Sports, Physical Education, mindfulness, etc.
- Fundraising projects for the ACIS Scholarship Program.
Internships and Student Teaching
We offer the opportunities for internships, teaching practicums and student teaching for training and learning. In addition to classroom teachers, we receive psychologists and related professionals.
In past years we have had interns and student teachers from:
- UNIVERSIDAD ANDINA DEL CUSCO - Cuscowww.uandina.edu.pe
- PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DEL PERÚ - Limawww.pucp.edu.pe
- CENTRO PEDAGÓGICO ARCOIRIS - Cuscowww.arcoiriscusco.net
- INSTITUTO DE IDIOMAS MÁXIMO NIVEL - Cuscomaximoingles.com
- UNIVERSITY OF OULU - Finlandiawww.oulu.fi/university
Anyone interested in this experience should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support our Community Service Efforts
We seek to connect our students with programs or people who can support their initiatives. As our students engage in a variety of social action and community service activities we appreciate assistance connecting them to helpful organizations and individuals. Those interested in contributing with ideas or contacts can write to:
Friends of ACIS
We look for individuals and organizations who wish to collaborate with the school financially by supporting our scholarship program for low-income students or other social action projects in our educational community. Those interested in collaborating can email: